Sunday, December 9, 2012

About a Lady and a Horse {Project 365}

I didn't intend to use this as my photo of the day. I had set up some cool images of my boy decorating a gingerbread house. It was a mess. Candy everywhere, most of it going into his mouth as opposed to the house.

Then I met a client at the Retama Horse Center for a session using her horse. My lovely assistant, who does happen to have a little horse training thanks to Girl Scout camps, was so professional assisting with the horse as well as with the lights.

When I saw the setting sun hitting her sweet smile I had to snap an image for myself. She's such a natural with animals. She admits her favorite is the cat that sleeps on her bed every night. But she admits she wouldn't mind having one of these as well.

Thirty-eight days down, 327 to go.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment