Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Time for Senior Portraits


Ryan14web
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
Where did the winter go? I literally blinked and it was spring all of a sudden. And since this is Texas, it means summer is just a short week away! The heat will be sweltering in no time.

But because it is spring, it means Lisa on Location has been swamped with calls lately. Weddings need to be booked for the summer and senior portraits need to be booked for, like, right now. I shot a handsome senior the other day I wanted to share with you. Ryan was a natural. He needed very little direction from me and he was so easy going. It was hard to take a bad picture of him. I could have shot him for hours, but unfortunately we were fighting the setting sun. He wanted some shots at a beautiful dam near his home but the main road was closed. That didn't deter this guy. We loaded up in his pick-up truck and went off-road for a while to get to his favorite waterway, racing to beat that sun that was just about to dip below the horizon. It was a lot of fun!

I'm also working on a beach day for next month. I'll tell you a little more about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment