Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lisa on Location is having a beach day


Beachweb
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
My family and I are planning a little day trip to the beach in a couple of weeks and so I thought it would be fun to meet a few of my regular clients for a little mass photo session. I put the idea out there to my fans on my Facebook page and got a really great response. Basically I won't be charging a session fee to anyone who wants to meet me on the Port Aransas beach after the close of Sandfest. We'll meet close to sunset and shoot about half an hour with each family.

It is, however, a Sunday afternoon on a school night so I've been getting e-mails about offering a Saturday afternoon shoot as well. Okay! I promise to offer a Saturday afternoon session as well, but that will have to wait until at least next month because my Saturdays are filled up for April.

I'm really looking forward to it. I love the beach. It's the best natural backdrop possible and everybody looks so beautiful with the wind in their hair and the golden sun on their face. Check back in a couple of weeks for a date on that Saturday beach day and drop me an e-mail if you want to be included in this or the next Lisa on Location Beach Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment