Sunday, April 12, 2009

Breastfeeding Art


Breastfeeding Art
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
I made another few additions to my project this weekend. You can find them in my "Beauty of Motherhood" gallery on my page. So far I've been going for the sweetness of nursing. I've been looking for the peace and the eye contact and the tenderness. In the coming weeks I'll be looking for some moms who want to shake things up a bit. I want to create some images that are a little bit different and shocking -- but in a good way. I want mom all glammed up in make-up and evening wear -- looking hot and sexy and she just happens to be nursing a baby as well. These shots may be harder to find because they're a bit time consuming on the part of the moms. Most moms of nursing babies don't have much time to get all glamorous for a few shots -- they've got their hands full as it is. But if you're reading this and you're interested in trying it, let me know.

On a more personal note, the Easter Bunny hit our house last night. He left tons of candy, which I think warrants a letter from me being that I'm the one who has to deal with the constant sugar rush and potential cavity infestation this leaves on our household. I believe I shall wait until the children fall asleep tonight and pack up all the chocolate and send it off with Jayme to work on Monday. He'll leave it in the breakroom and his coworkers -- like a swarm of locusts -- will descend upon the stash and clear it out. Problem solved.

Now it's off to the grandma's house for brisket and potato salad -- and the third in a long series of egg hunts for the kids. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment