Monday, March 30, 2009

Super fantastic bridal shoot!


bridal31
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
I am really excited about some of the shots I got from a bridal shoot this weekend. I've finally added a link for the brides-to-be in my gallery. Go check it out and see some of the pictures I took of Jessica. I think she's beautiful and I hope my photos did her justice. I'll be uploading some more later to share but here's a little sample of some of the fun I had with it. I'd love to have more fantasy and whimsical photos in my portfolio so I added some mystery to this one.

We almost didn't make this shoot happen. We were supposed to meet at Brackenridge park last night near sunset. Big mistake! Everyone else in San Antonio also had the same idea. It was not just packed, it was sardine packed. We got stuck in a non-moving train of cars and could not get out. I think a gang fight broke out a few feet behind us so I had to distract the kids so they wouldn't see it. Poor Jessica was waiting for us for a while before we finally caught up with her and decided to move to the McNay. Remember the other day I told you about our visit there. It turned out to be the best thing we could have done. It was gorgeous and there were only a few others there -- another group of people taking portraits as well. We had the place mostly to ourselves. Jessica was a great sport about the last minute change and she did a great job.

No comments: