Thursday, June 8, 2017

Summer brides have more fun {New Braunfels and Canyon Lake Wedding Photography}

Judging by the heat of my last couple of weddings I can say summer is officially here. At least in New Braunfels, Texas it is.

Last weekend brought me out to Canyon Lake Cabins and Cottages, one of my favorite venues for laid back summer weddings. I remember spending the Fourth of July there a couple of years ago and watching fireworks over Canyon Lake.

This time we had evening thunderstorms, but it was still beautiful. Kate and Kyle even agreed to grab an umbrella and go out in the rain with me for a few shots. They were also eager to jump into the pool but we nixed that idea when they thought about the long drive to San Antonio in dripping wet clothes.

I was so happy Kate and Kyle were so easy going and willing to take the time with me to create some beautiful images on their special day. Everyone seemed to have fun and that makes the images so much nicer.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment