Monday, December 14, 2009

Countdown to Christmas


bartsch6web
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
Where did the time go. It seems I was just complaining last week that Thanksgiving was upon us and then I blink and find us halfway through December. These past few weeks have been a blur for us. With the loss of our dear kitty early in the month and the addition of a new trouble-maker, added to the already crazy busy season of photo sessions, shopping, school functions, and parties, it's amazing I've stayed sane.

In our little corner of the world we've had nasty drizzly and cold weather for many straight days. I was a little nervous about having to postpone my weekend sessions, but the sun broke through for a beautiful Sunday and I was able to shoot the family of one of my oldest friends from grade school. I'm sharing a photo of her daughter with you today. I love this one because it shows us not just how beautiful she is, but also how playful and active she is. She and her sister -- the future rodeo queen -- were perfect subjects and I was so honored to be a part of their day. The rest of the session involved horses and lots and lots of mud! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment