Thursday, October 25, 2018

The Real Mission of Bras for a Cause {New Braunfels Event Photography}

A group of hot firefighters are hitting the stage right now and I'm there photographing them as they model a series of bras that have been blinged out by some amazing bra artists. Every year I've been honored to photograph this fun event. You may remember last year's party. Click here for a refresher.

This year I wanted to try something new. Every year a special someone is chosen by the group that sponsors a bra. This someone may be fighting cancer right now. Or maybe they beat it and they're going on with their life cancer free. Or maybe they lost their battle, and the bra is an honorarium for them.

Each year a photograph is displayed on the overhead projector of that special someone. And they are nice photographs. But I thought it might be fun to give these women a special photograph to display. William Edge volunteered to give each lady a makeover and I volunteered to photograph each lady in my studio. So the images on the screen being shown while these hot firefighters are dancing around, will be of equally hot women who deserve to be honored.

These women were pampered by the salon and then they headed onto my studio to be pampered with a photo session. I taught them how to stand so they look their best. How to hold their head, how to pose so they look like the hot women they are. They had a blast.

And tonight you get to see how amazing they look. These women are fighters. They're taking cancer by the horns and battling it the best they can. And they look amazing while doing it.

These women are mothers, sisters, daughters, friends, grandmothers. They are each unique and special and I considered it such an honor to meet each and every one of them.

Soon, I'll show you images of the hot firefighters wearing pretty bras. But for now, a little female eye candy.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment