Monday, October 8, 2018

Roadtrip to Austin, So Worth it for a Gorgeous Bridal Session {Austin Bridal Photography}

I was excited about Lauryn's bridal session for two reasons a few weeks ago in Zilker Botanical Gardens. First I was excited to meet Lauryn in person. She's the daughter of a good friend of my favorite second shooter, Laura. I was also excited to return to the Zilker Botanical Gardens. It had been probably a decade since the last time I was there. It's grown a lot! They've done some nice work on the paths and the exhibits and the foliage itself has blossomed beautifully.

Lauryn turned out to be a lot of fun and had such a laid back personality.

She married Travis the other day in a fun wedding with an Aggie style reception that you know I loved!

I'll share photos of the wedding soon. But for now, take a peek at Lauryn's bridals.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment