Friday, June 8, 2018

The Old Mill is a Brand New Venue in Gruene {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

When I heard about this new venue opening up just a few minutes from my home and studio I got a little giddy. I think I've told you before how much I love to shoot weddings close to home.

I love leaving a wedding after the send off and only having to drive a few minutes to collapse into my bed. I'm just lazy that way! And weddings are hard work!

But I was absolutely over the moon when I visited the venue and saw how gorgeous it is. I met with the new owners, who'd just stepped off a plane for New York. Their moving van hadn't even arrived yet. They were brand new to the area and excited about buying this venue and opening up show in New Braunfels.

They were friendly and outgoing and enjoyed giving me a tour of their new place.

I could see the potential as they told me about their plans for landscaping and decorating. I snapped a few photographs here and there.



What's exciting about this venue, other than the amazing location, is that it also has condos available for rent by the bridal party, family and guests. As short a ride as I have to get home after the reception, they can literally walk a few few and stumble into bed. Into really nice beds. With kitchens and living spaces as well.



I asked a couple of brides to meet me at the new venue so I could showcase the gorgeous photo-worthy areas of the place. I'm excited to imagine all the weddings I'll be shooting here in the coming years. I'm looking forward to watching it grow and prosper.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment