Friday, June 1, 2018

Congratulations Class of 2018, It Was a Pleasure to Photograph You {New Braunfels Senior Photography}

The other day my daughter handed me a sheet of paper that made my heart begin to race. The top of it said "Timeline for Senior Year Class of 2019." That's her. That's my baby girl. She'll be a senior next year. So the next time I do a senior post, I'll be talking about my own little girl. My baby.

So I know how the parents of all these wonderful kids feel. Where does the time go? It goes fast!

I love shooting senior portraits because I love to get to know these kids. They're so smart and together. They have big plans and big ideas and they're going to make our world a better place.

I can't wait to watch and see what they accomplish.

Congratulations seniors, go forth and conquer.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment