Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Village Venue at Creekside is Open for Business {New Braunfels Wedding Photographer}

I was able to finally get a peek inside the newest venue in town last night during the Village Venue at Creekside's vendor open house.

I've been following this venue since it was just a piece of dirt and an idea. I blogged about it a few months ago, check that out here.

Now it's finally done and it looks amazing!



Irma, the manager, gave me a tour and I was so please with the little details. The chandeliers were gorgeous, the acoustics were amazing, I can't wait to hear the DJ spin some tunes at a reception in there.



The main staircase is great spot for photos.



The patio is area is perfect for outdoor ceremonies. Once the greenery on the other side of that fence grows a little you won't be able to tell you're in a busy subdivision. It'll be a little oasis.



There's a small kitchen to the side perfect for food service prep from the caterer of your choice.



Upstairs is a bridal prep room that's simply huge! There's plenty of space for all the bridesmaids to hang out and get ready without being on top of each other.



There's also a large room for the groomsmen to hang out in and a gorgous balcony with a view of Creekside and all the fun new shops and restaurants that are coming in.

While there I was able to catch up with some of my favorite vendors, Christobel from Weddings by Christobel, Fran from Northern Lights, Ray from San Antonio Best DJ, and Sarah from Girl General were all there and are on the preferred vendors list like I am.

I also got to meet the owner of the venue and the surrounding shops. They already have a couple of upscale bars opening up, a shop to create your own custom art, Avery's Kitchen, a restaurant that is actually relocating from Port Aransas after their previous place was destroyed by Hurricane Harvey. They also have a Double Dave's coming in. I 'm ready to be the first in line for their pizza rolls.

The Village Venue will be hosting an open house on Thursday February 8 from 5-7 pm. I'll be there to show samples of my work and talk to potential brides and event planners.

I can't wait to get started shooting here. Give them a call to take a tour and then give me a tour to shoot your event!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment