Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Christmas is over, but the lights are still up and the season is still bright {Gruene Wedding Photographer}

One of my favorites things about Christmas besides, well Christimas itself, is the lights. I'm a huge fan of light. So much that I've made it the study of my life.

I just blogged about a proposal under the Christmas lights on the gazebo, well now I'd like to share a sneak peek of a wedding just a few days after Christmas. The decor was just gorgeous with the red and greens and the Christmas lights.

Morgan and Ryan were so gorgeous and the family had so much fun celebrating into the night at the Chandelier of Gruene, one of my favorite venues in New Braunfels.

The evening was cool but the sky was gorgeous. And since the weather refused to give us a white Christmas wedding, the family brought a snow machine to do the job for them. The effect at the exit was gorgeous.

Congratulations you two!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment