Monday, August 7, 2017

When the Boys are Away Part 5 - The final day {New Braunfels Boudoir Photography}

If you've been following my blog you know I had the most amazing week a few weeks ago when Jayme and The Boy went away to Boy Scout camp. If you missed it, check it our here.

The final day of my fun was spent with Hannah (not her real name). By this time I'd done a lot of experimenting and was looking to reinforce some techniques I'd already learned. I also was really loving her pastel baby doll nightly and wanted to show it off. Pastel lingerie seems to be popular right now.





She also brought a body suit that really showed off her curves.



Then she tells me she loves to box and is pretty athletic. Her favorite team is the Yankees and I just so happened to have a Yankees tee in the studio. I rarely use the brick wall and I loved that she wanted to show off her skills.

Thanks for coming into the studio Hannah!



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment