Thursday, August 10, 2017

Introducing the Dream Team of Wedding Photography {New Braunfels and San Antonio Wedding Photography and Videography}

Being a wedding photographer has put me in contact with some of the best people I've every met. Not just my clients, but also the other vendors in the wedding industry. It's not uncommon to become really good friends with some of the caterers, DJs, officiants, coordinators and videographers.

Dayna with Stella Haus Productions is one of those good friends that I'd like to tell you about. I've always referred her to my clients who want videography, but recently we teamed up so that I can offer her services through Lisa on Location.

Dayna and I work really well together. She's often taken the job as a second shooter for me so you may have met her if you were lucky enough to have her at your wedding with me. And she does an amazing job at that. But her real skills are in videography and she kills it. Her videos are like a little Hollywood movie. But a good one, we're talking art house Oscar stuff here. They make you laugh, they make you cry, they make you feel like you're there in the moment.

Take a look at some of her work here. Watch it and then come back to me. Go ahead, I'll wait.

What did I tell you? Amazing, right?

The great thing about getting both of us at your wedding is that we work really well together. We cooperate, we're stealth. We aren't in your face with gear spread all over the place. Dayna is discreet and so am I. The result is an amazing wedding video and amazing wedding photos without feeling like you're in a big production with tripods and light stands all over the place.

Dayna uses high quality gear and has the expertise to capture moments unstaged and naturally.

To celebrate our partnership, we're offering a deal to the couples who book videography with me through the end of the year. We're taking $500 off her package if you book her through me. If you follow me, you know that I hardly ever (maybe even never since I can't remember once) give offers like this.

We met for lunch today to talk more about this offer and afterwards we did a little clip to tell you some more about it:



So give me a call so we can talk some more about videography.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment