Tuesday, August 15, 2017

It's Road Trip Season {Uvalde Wedding Photography}

Thank goodness for air conditioning in my car. The road to Uvalde was long and hot last Saturday but the day was beautiful and Natalie and Jared were super friendly and fun.

I've photographed weddings all over the Texas Hill Country, but this was the furthest West I've traveled for a wedding. I was familiar with the route because of my daughters many trips to Girl Scout camp out near Utopia, but Uvalde was even further than that.

The ceremony was led by the bride's grandfather and Natalie proved to be a wonderful do-it-yourselfer making the bouquet and many of the decorations herself.

Congratulations you two! And thank you for letting me capture your day!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment