Sunday, January 1, 2012

It's Boudoir Season! {New Braunfels Boudoir Photography}

Lisa On Location photography offers special boudoir packages for New Braunfels, Austin, San Antonio and San Marcos in time for Valentine's DayIt never fails in retail. The day after Christmas as I peruse the aisles of my favorite HEB searching for clearance priced Christmas peanut butter cups (because really, does it matter that they're wrapped in red and green foil? They're still so peanut buttery precious any time of year), I trip over stacks of Valentines chocolates. The piles of unsold Christmas cookie tins and dented up popcorn cans featuring photos of kittens in red bows have been moved to the clearance aisle to make room for the singing monkeys with heart-spotted underpants and boxes of chalky hearts that say "text me."

It seems the same would be so with Lisa on Location. Moments after fulfilling my last holiday card order, I turned around and began work on one of my favorite annual Valentine's Traditions -- The Lisa on Location Boudoir Ball. I can't think of a more perfect gift for husbands and boyfriends than a collection of photographs of the woman they love in glorious, sensual attire. Of course the men in their lives love it, but want to know a secret? I've been told by many past clients that the women enjoy it just as much as the men!

Who wouldn't enjoy a little pamper session with a professional make-up artist, then their own private photo session? Who wouldn't like enjoying a glamorous photo shoot in a romantic bed and breakfast, sipping wine and eating dark chocolate and giggling about men, love and "I can't believe I'm doing this"? Afterwards I'll present you with a private gallery of your edited images and you'll get to choose your favorites (and you can even let him take a peek if you'd like).

Give me a call when you're ready to make that special gift for your man -- or for yourself. Spaces are limited! Can't wait to hear from you!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment