Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Where-oh-where-did-my-spacebar-go?

So-I-set-up-the-laptop-this-morning-thinking-I-could-write-a-quick-little-blog-about-some-sophisticated-topic-like-High-Dynamic-Range-or-some-new-lighting-trick-I-picked-up-while-reading-the-other-night.--When-what-do-I-find-before-me?--Someone-has-broken-my-spacebar!--Must-have-been-the-boy.--His-recent-fascination-for-Nickjr.com-has-freed-up-much-of-my-time-to-do-things-I-need-to-get-done-without-constantly-entertaining-him,-but-the-downside-of-allowing-a-3-year-old-access-to-a-delicate-piece-of-computer-equipment-has-become-painfully-obvious.--So-this-morning-you'll-find-no-intelligent-discussion-of-my-latest-photo-session.--You'll-find-no-witty-commentary-on-my-class.--You'll-only-find-my-fumbled-attempt-at-typing-without-a-spacebar-and-read-about-my-frustration-as-20-plus-years-of-expert-typing-goes-out-the-window-as-my-sad-little-thumb-feebly-hits-that-impotent-spacebar-after-every-word.

No comments:

Post a Comment