Saturday, September 19, 2009

Lisa on Location joins PPA


Christmas13web
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
I made a couple of big steps this week. Lisa on Location is now a member of the Professional Photographers of America and will shortly be a member of the New Braunfels Chamber of Commerce. I have had some major photographic successes lately and I feel the time is right to join the ranks of the professionals.

I've also started gearing up for Christmas portraits. The time is right to start thinking about those Christmas card photos. I have some ideas that I can't wait to get into print.

My big restaurant project is wrapped up and Schobel's Restaurant in New Braunfels will soon open its doors. The walls of this place will feature a dozen or so of my photographs blown up in super size gallery wraps. I'm anxious to see how they look on the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment