Monday, August 31, 2009

Takin' Care of Business


TJ17web
Originally uploaded by lisablaschke
School started last week and the house got really quiet for a change! It was great having some free time to take care of things and get a lot done. I had a couple of major deals that came through last week and I got to work on my lesson plans for the classes I'll start teaching in just two short weeks.

The other day I had a photo session with another of my favorite brides to be. All I can say is WOW! Who knew there were so many great photo opportunities in small town Columbus, Texas. On the surface it seemed like a typical main street, USA. But we managed to turn a boring street corner into a backdrop and produce some fun and memorable images. I loaded a few of my favorites up in my Engagement/Anniversary gallery. Next weekend we'll be tackling Fredericksburg with wedding dress in tow. Check back later for those!

No comments:

Post a Comment