Thursday, May 20, 2021

So Long Castle Avalon: Cheers to a Lovely Run {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

I learned some troubling news the other day that has me saddened. One of my favorite venues is closing next month. Castle Avalon has been my home away from home when shooting weddings for the past 13 years.

Susan, the coordinator at the castle has become a good friend and has been a constant at the castle the whole time I've been shooting there. I've seen venue managers come and go at all the venues I shoot at but not at the castle. They truly are a family there.

But the castle has been sold and the new owners have said they don't wish to continue the venue. There's no telling what will become of this gorgeous fairy tale place, but I hope they maintain the magical vibe, regardless of what they do with it.

Farewell Castle Avalone. I was happy to know you!





Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment