Sunday, May 2, 2021

Share My Secret {New Braunfels Boudoir Photography}

When I first started Lisa on Location, I never knew that I'd find a side gig that so consumed my heart that I'd have to break off a piece of my business just for that. Boudoir swept me off my feet!

Working with women and helping them see their beauty has been an amazing way to boost my own confidence as well as theirs.

I decided to break off Secrets by Miss Lisa a few years ago to better promote this aspect of my business to right audience.

My client sessions are kept super secret for the privacy of my clients, but I sometimes have clients who'd love for me to share or I get in models to help me show off the sessions. Here are a few sessions shot recently in my studio. Take a peek at the Secrets website and give me a call. I promise to keep your secrets!





Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment