Thursday, April 29, 2021

Hit the Road Covid, It's Back to Work I Go! {New Braunfels Photographer}

This time last year was troubling to say the least. Canceled sessions all over the place. But what a difference a year makes. The phone has been ringing and I've been shooting to make up for it. I just realized I haven't posted a single blog this year and that makes my shame-faced return so embarrassing.

To make up for it I'm going to drop a whole lot of blogposts all within a few days of each other. You'll be annoyed with the consistency!

For starters, my favorite second shooter became my client a couple of months ago. Her beautiful daughter married the weekend after that nasty freeze. It was a panicky moment when she was told she couldn't have her reception at the Chandelier of Gruene where she planned because they had some pipes bust. But her amazing coordinator pulled it together and arranged a lovely reception at the Old Mill of Gruene.

Here are a few from that glorious day!



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment