Friday, September 11, 2020

I Love Those Aggie Weddings {New Braunfels wedding photography}

It's always fun to hang out with other Aggies. Now that I'm an "old Ag" I'm always astonished to see those year numbers on the Aggie Rings get bigger and bigger. I was in the class of '94 and I always considered "old Ags" to be old men who graduated in the 50s before women were allowed in. Not any more!

Meagan and Tyler were so much fun to work with. They met on the gymnastics team at A&M.

Their love was evident at their wedding the other day at the Chandelier for Gruene with a dream team of vendors that included Evember Floral and Design, Jimmie Lynn's Catering, Bartenders R Us, Pennington's Cakes, and PowerSounds DJ.

Congratulations you two! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment