Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Gorgeous Venue for a Gorgeous Couple {Austin Wedding Photography}

Last weekend I took a short little trip up north to Austin to photograph the wedding of Briana and Corey. I had photographed Briana's cousin last year in Yorktown and hit if off with the family so I was excited to get to see some of them again.

I had never been to the Vista at Seward Hill and was blown away when I drove up to this gorgeous little venue tucked away off Bee Caves Road.

It was hard to believe this quiet, peaceful little courtyard was in the middle of a bustling city block.

The crowd was young and active and so much fun to watch. Briana and Corey read their own vows and had their guests in stitches with their humor and candor.

Congratulations you two. I'm so honored to have been able to capture your day!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment