Monday, May 14, 2018

And So the Cop Fell in Love With the Nurse {New Braunfels Engagement Photography}

I am so excited about Bethany and Trivon's wedding next year. I've been photographing Trivon's family for several years starting with his senior portraits and then onto his family and his military portraits. I was thrilled when his mom called to tell me about his engagement. And then I met Bethany and understood why he fell for her. She's so amazing! They both are.

They chose this quiet little park for their session because it's romantic and secluded. They wanted a few in their uniforms as well. Trivon finished his military service and got accepted into the police force and Bethany is finishing up her nursing training.

Congratulations you two! I can't wait for the wedding!



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment