Wednesday, February 14, 2018

In Honor of Valentine's Day, a Boudoir Story {New Braunfels Boudoir Photography}

Recently I had a gorgeously tattooed lady in the studio for a boudoir session. She gave me permission to share her story and her images so I'm thrilled to show you.

Ashley looks like a hard rocking party girl, but once you start to talk to her, you realize she's smart, well-spoken and professional. She enjoys motorcycles, hiking and nature. She works for the state in a prestigious position that floored me given those initial impressions. And to top it off she's married to a public school teacher.

But she tells me this boudoir session isn't for him. It's for her. She's sure he'll enjoy it as well, but it's all about her.

She tells me she decided to go through with a boudoir session to document her most recent tattoo -- one running along her left thigh.

She had never done anything like this before and was excited. She brought her own stylist with her to the session, which made it that much smoother because I was able to focus on new and unique poses while her stylist focused on her hair and makeup.

Ashley told me the experience as a blast.

Thanks for letting me share your story here on the blog, Ashley!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment