Thursday, March 30, 2017

A Brand New Venue is Coming to Creekside {New Braunfels Wedding and Event Photography}

A little birdie told me about a new venue coming to the Creekside shopping center so I jumped on it and introduces myself to the manager. I was really excited because I live just minutes away.

As much as I love all my favorite venues around New Braunfels and San Antonio, the thought of ending a wedding late at night and then having 10 minutes to drive to my bed as opposed to an hour or more, really excites me.

Venues are popping up all over the area with the population explosion New Braunfels is having. People are moving here like crazy and even when they aren't they're choosing to get married here anyway because of our central location and proximity to so many cool attractions.

The Village Venue at Creekside just broke ground a few weeks ago. Right now they have the skeleton of the building up. I stopped by the other day to photograph what's there now.



Once it's more complete, I'll stop by and photograph it more thoroughly. Until then, I can share some specs the manager, Irma, gave me.

The Venue will be able to accommodate small business meetings as well as large conferences and weddings with guest lists in excess of 300 people. It'll have a balcony for outdoor wedding ceremonies and open air mingling as well as changing areas for brides and grooms.

I'm excited to start shooting at this gorgeous venue. If you'd like more information, contact Irma at her number below. And don't forget to book me for your photography.





Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment