Friday, December 9, 2016

Introducing the 2016 Blaschke/Lisa on Location Holiday Card {New Braunfels Photography}

Every year I try to make a special holiday card to send to some of my family and friends and some of my favorite venues.

Sometimes it gets hard to come up with new ideas. For some of the past years card look here: 2014, and here.

Last year's card didn't happen until after Christmas because I was so swamped (and a little uninspired, I confess).

This year started out hard as usual. Everyone expects something fun and different. But everything I thought of seemed either too hard and time consuming to pull off or too ordinary and overdone. That's when it hit me. I'll just tell the story of that!

And so I give you, the 2016 Blaschke Family/ Lisa on Location Christmas card.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment