Sunday, September 27, 2015

This mother of two is finding her sexy side and she's letting me share them! {New Braunfels Boudoir Photography}

When this gorgeous lady came into my studio we hit it off right away. She's about my age and she has a teenager and an elementary school child. She has recently taken up modeling as a pastime and asked me to help her with some softer images for her portfolio. And she's happy for me to share them with you!

Because she was willing to allow me to play with some new locations and poses, we were able to break out of the studio and hit the back yard as well. My studio is located behind my house and my yard is a full acre. I have grand plans of expanding and doing more outside in my own backyard. For now, it's nicely guarded from prying neighbors with large bushes and privacy fencing and works well.



I've been dying to try out my hammock during a session. I confess the hammock was put there for my own selfish reasons of relaxation but I found it worked well with a scantily clad lady as well.



It was pretty warm for a late September day so we were happy to head back into the studio to cool off. Thanks for letting me share these images lovely lady!



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment