Monday, September 21, 2015

Let's Take Care of Christmas Early {New Braunfels Photography}

It never surprises me. Right about mid December I get a string of panicked calls. "Is it too late to get Christmas card photos taken."

I'm guilty of the same thing sometimes. I procrastinate too. So I can't knock you!

But this year I'm making it really easy to get it down early. If you know me, you know that I hardly ever do specials or mini sessions or coupons. But I wanted to share something special with my friends and family and their friends and family so I created this special. It's mostly advertised though word of mouth. My Facebook fans can see it as well as the readers of my blog. At this special prices, there's no excuse to not update your family photo album. There's no excuse to not hang a beautiful new family portrait on your wall.

This deal is for a limited time -- it won't be available in the middle of December. So call me now to get on the calendar.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment