Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Long Veils: Number 3 on my list of things that make me happy at a bridal session! {New Braunfels Wedding Photogrpahy}

That's just an estimate. It may be number 4 or 5ish, but it's definitely in the top 10 of things that make me giddy when I arrive at a bridal session. Number 1 is of course animals taking part in the session, but that's for another blog another day.

Most brides prefer the short veils, if they use a veil at all. And that's fine and dandy too. The shorter veils are easier to handle. They don't get in the way. They don't snag on the ground, but the also don't get caught in the wind or wrap around the dress, or flow and fly in a dramatic fashion with just the right light.

So yes, I love the long veils.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment