Friday, April 5, 2013

A princess in her castle {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

Photographing bridal sessions is always so much fun but it's so frustrating for me when I'm done editing because I want to share the images on my blog but I have to wait until after the groom sees the bride at the altar. Sigh.

So I have this blog set to post at about the time the wedding is over and the party is getting started. Right about now we're heading to Castle Avalon to celebrate after a beautiful church wedding. The bridals took place at the Castle just a couple of weeks ago. We don't usually like to cut it so close, but coordinating the schedules of make-up artists, brides, moms of brides, castles and photographers isn't always so easy. I was so excited that Erin had such a gorgeous gown (and Erin is pretty darn gorgeous herself). That plus a gorgeous venue made for some lovely images.





Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment