Saturday, July 2, 2011

Meet Lisa on Location's 2012 Senior Rep for Canyon High School {New Braunfels senior photographer}

New Braunfels senior portrait photographer, New Braunfels senior picturesTaylor is one of the sweetest young ladies I've met. She's extremely bright, yet quiet and shy. She's one of those girls who is beautiful -- inside and out -- yet doesn't realize how beautiful she is. I really enjoyed photographing her the other night -- the first senior session for the class of 2012. I just shot my last senior session for the class of 2011 a couple of weeks ago.

New Braunfels senior portrait photographer, New Braunfels senior pictures

Taylor's job as the senior rep for Canyon High is to promote Lisa on Location to her friends and classmates at school. Yes, I'm already talking about the next school year. I know you're groaning. Summer just started, you're saying. Don't worry, you're still safe! There are no back to school sales in the stores yet. Just give it another week, however and the back to school flyers will begin arriving.

New Braunfels senior portrait photographer, New Braunfels senior pictures

There is still time to get senior portraits scheduled before school starts. Once it does start the time flies with sporting events, meetings, competitions, and homework assignments. I'm so excited to have Taylor out there representing me to her friends. Call soon Class of 2012! I'm ready!

New Braunfels senior portrait photographer, New Braunfels senior pictures

New Braunfels senior portrait photographer, New Braunfels senior pictures

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment