Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Madison and Brady Light up the Village Venue at Creekside {New Braunfels Wedding Photographer}

I've been so looking forward to shooting a wedding at the Village Venue at Creekside ever since they first broke ground on it.

If you follow my blog you might remember when I first posted about it. I was so excited to finally get to shoot a real event there. I have several more on the books as well so it won't the last!

Madison and Brady got married at the First Protestant Church in New Braunfels after getting ready at the Venue. They also made a stop in Gruene on their way back to the Venue to celebrate.

A couple of things I loved about shooting at the Venue were the color balance and the acoustics. The neutral walls left a beautiful, natural color caste on the people. And there was no trouble having conversations with the people around you even when the DJ was playing music loud enough to dance to. It's the perfect environment for a celebration.

I can't wait for the next one!



Catering by River City Catering.

Coordinating by Wolf Weddings.

Cake by Scrumdilliyum!



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment