Thursday, April 5, 2018

Short but Sweet Weddings are Fun {Gruene Wedding Photography}

Most of the weddings I shoot are full day, all out bashes. But every now and then it's fun to do something small and sweet. I looked at my calendar and realized that it's becoming more common, at least when I look at my clients, to host smaller affairs with just a few family and friends.

My calendar has quite a few of these intimate, quiet weddings booked this year. I love them!

For one, I can really get to know the couple and their family better. There's not much drama. They're more laid back and they're often just a few hours so I get home at a decent time.

The other day I was at the River House in Gruene to photograph the short and sweet wedding of Nicole and Brad.

The restaurant is owned by a friend who was honored to host this intimate wedding for this fun family.

We were able to take a walk around Gruene during the photo hour and get some nice images in a fun, informal setting.

I offer special packages for small and sweet ceremonies like this that aren't listed on my site. Contact me for more information!

Congratulations Nicole and Brad!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment