Thursday, September 1, 2016

A Match Made in the Air {New Braunfels Photography}

I was so excited to book this wedding for Erica and Vince. Not only was it to be held at one of my favorite venues, Castle Avalon, but the couple were a pilot and flight attendant for Southwest Airlines, my favorite airline.

During her bridal session, which I blogged about last week, I was able to sit down with the couple for a few minutes and heard some fun stories about their travels and adventures.

The groom actually proposed to the bride during a flight. That must have been fun for the passengers on that plane.



And in a fun coincidence, I ran into Erica in an airport in St. Louis where I had a layover of a few hours on my way home from New York City, which I told you about a few days ago.

Now every time I have a fly I'm going to check to see if she's on the plane with me.

Happy travels Erica and Vince, and thank you for letting me photograph this happy day for you two!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment