Saturday, February 22, 2014

Destination: Chicago {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

I've been waiting for months to share these images with you! I was so excited when one of my lovely mothers of the bride asked me if I wouldn't mind being flown to Chicago to photograph a bridal session for today's bride. I had never been to the Windy City so I jumped on it. "Sure," I said.

So last September on a beautiful crisp fall weekend, I boarded a plane in San Antonio and hit the big C-town by noon. We then spent the whole day checking out some of the bride's favorite sites and shooting everything we could. We hit the Morton Arboretum, we had a late lunch in LaGrange, which tickled me because of our own notorious LaGrange in Texas. We hit the downtown area to do some images in front of the big "Bean" in Millennium Park, then at sunset and a little after, we hit Soldier's Field for some fun Chicago Bears shots.

We were all exhausted by the end of the day and I had more photos than I knew what to do with. It was hard sitting on these images all this time. But today's the big day, Renee is marrying Diego right now in a big, beautiful, pull out all the stops, ceremony at Boulder Springs.

Thanks for showing me the beautiful city of Chicago ladies! It was an adventure!







Lisa On Location Photography

1 comment: