Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Welcome to the Family Little Kitten {Project 365}

Remember my photo a couple of days ago of my daughter with the kitten she found at the park?

Can you guess how that story is ending? If you guessed that we found a lovely older lady who was looking for a new kitten for companionship and it was love at first sight, well then you would be wrong. If you guessed that we dropped a small fortune at the vet's office to get her checked up for diseases and examined, then you would be right. And also, if you guessed that she jumped right onto my desk and into my heart, then you would be right as well.

So two days ago when I told the kids "we will not be keeping this kitten." Well, I guess I was mistaken. The two older cats still need some convincing. They aren't as swayed by her easy going and tender personality as the rest of us.

Jayme needs some convincing as well. He can't be done in by a pair of amber eyes and kitten purrs. The girls have sworn to do laundry without asking for the rest of their lives. I don't think he believes them. We'll see.

Twenty-six days down, 339 to go.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment