Wednesday, November 14, 2012

365 / 13 {Project 365}

To pretty much everyone reading this, my photo today is going to be exceedingly boring. For me (Jayme), however, it is a thing of beauty. What you are looking at is a 6" f/5 parabolic primary mirror for a Newtonian telescope. My telescope. I've been without since March, when I sent my original primary mirror off to be resurfaced. It came back badly chipped and unusable. I've finally gotten a replacement, and this makes me happy. As soon as I post this, I'm installing it in my telescope. Naturally, it's cloudy tonight so I won't be able to test it out. Such is life.

365 photo challenge, Lisa On Location photography, New Braunfels, Texas. Newtonian telescope primary mirror

Camera: Canon 7D
Lens: Canon EF 50mm 1.8 mark I

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment