Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Cheers to Day 19 {Project 365}

Today was a long day. A really long day. I got a lot done. But it's one of those days where it seems like this morning was a week ago.

I was actually just about to turn off my computer when I realized I forgot to do my project. Jayme almost won tonight and that would have been simply dreadful! I thought about cheating and uploading a photo I shot yesterday with my iphone of The Boy posing next to the big beaver statue outside of Buckees holding his slushee of many flavors. But I stopped when I realized that would be dishonest. Okay that was a lie just now. The truth is that I stopped because he was wearing his Taekwondo uniform in the photo with the beaver and he didn't go to Taekwondo today, he went yesterday. Jayme would have caught that in a second. Darn it.

So I did the only thing I know to do when it's late and I'm all out of ideas. I poured a glass of wine. And there is my photo of the day. The glass was a gift from my friend for my birthday last year. It says "Creative genius comes from inspiration." And tonight, the glass itself served as my inspiration.

Nineteen down, 346 to go.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment