Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 3: The Wurst Day Ever {Project 365}

Today I sort of cheated on my Project 365. Well not really. Actually it's better to think of it as I sort of did extra credit. I didn't just take one photo, I took like, 65 photos. But I couldn't decide which one to share so I'm sharing several of them.

365 photo challenge. Lisa On Location photography. New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest
We hit Wurstfest today. It's a New Braunfels tradition, and who are we to fight tradition.

The older girls mostly complained. Once they were finished eating their fattening fare and drinking their sugar sodas and tea, it was all about "are we done yet? are we done yet?"

I took a little perverse pleasure in making them listen to polka and wear stuffed chicken hats on their heads as they followed me around while I photographed all the sights and sounds.

Here are just a few that I decided to share for my project. Three down, 362 to go.

365 photo challenge. Lisa On Location photography. New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest
365 photo challenge. Lisa On Location photography. New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest
365 photo challenge. Lisa On Location photography. New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest
365 photo challenge. Lisa On Location photography. New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest
365 photo challenge. Lisa On Location photography. New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest
365 photo challenge. Lisa On Location photography. New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest
365 photo challenge. Lisa On Location photography. New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest
365 photo challenge. Lisa On Location photography. New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest
365 photo challenge. Lisa On Location photography. New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest
365 photo challenge. Lisa On Location photography. New Braunfels, Texas. Wurstfest

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment