Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 2: A Matinee with the Kiddos {Project 365}

So on to day 2 of my Project 365. Today was a rare wedding-free Saturday for me. I shot a lovely senior session this morning with a beautiful and fun Smithson Valley High School senior.

365 photo project, Lisa on Location photography, New Braunfels, Texas.
But the rest of the day I spent with my darling children. First we cleaned out the hall closet (and when I say "we" I mean me mostly with them sticking their head in every now and then to see what treasures I found) then we headed to the movie theater to see Wreck-It Ralph. It was cute and clever just like my children and a fun time was had by all. We can't go to the movies without a big tub of popcorn, however, and since the refills are free, we always top it off before heading home.

Today's photo is our tub of popcorn -- and that little guy behind the tub is my Boy.

Two days down, 363 to go.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment