Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hometown Weddings are the Best {Bastrop Wedding Photography}

If you've spent any time at all on my blog you'll know that I was raised in Bastrop, just a short drive down the road from New Braunfels, where I do most of my weddings.

It's always great to see some of the people I grew up with and catch up with them and their children -- and even meet some new grandchildren.

I got to return to Bastrop and Smithville last weekend to photograph the wedding of Sarah and Garrett. Garrett is the brother of Gianna who's wedding I photographed in January.

Many of the faces were the same and the locations were the same but Sarah and Garrett had a love that was all their own.

This is one lucky family to have so many beautiful people (both inside and out).

I was so honored to be a part of this celebration.



Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment