Tuesday, August 1, 2017

When the Boys are Away the Girls will Play Part 4 {New Braunfels Boudoir Photography}

Last week I told you about my amazing week with no boys in the house. If you missed it, take a look at that blog here.

I've already shared with you a few images from some of those sessions. I think I got some pretty nice stuff. Remember my goal was to use areas of the studio I don't usually shoot in, or lenses and lights I don't normally use or poses I don't normally use.

I had a lot of success with some of the other ladies earlier in the week so I used Valorie's session (not her real name) to sort of cement some of those techniques and play a little more with those lights and poses.

We came away with some lovely images that I know Valorie and her husband will love.

Thanks so much for modeling for me!





Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment