Friday, August 25, 2017

Ready for a Sneak Peek of Fall {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

August is still hot. It's still blistering in Texas. But I got a little glimpse of the fall with Kelly and Greg's wedding last weekend.

Kelly chose fall colors to celebrate and I loved the richness of her flowers and decor.

The beautiful couple chose New Braunfels, and Boulder Springs, as their venue because they love visiting Dry Comal Creek Winery right next door. They are from Corpus Christi but welcomed family from all over the country to their wedding.

It was the final Legacy Hall wedding of the season for me after my Summer of Legacy I told you about earlier this summer.

I'll be wrapping up the year of weddings all over San Antonio and even traveling to Seguin and Yorktown this year, but I believe that's it for Legacy for a few months. It was a fun run with a beautiful hall.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment