Friday, August 4, 2017

I'm spending a lot of time in Legacy Hall lately {New Braunfels Wedding Photography}

I've noticed sometimes that I'll book a lot of back to back weddings in the same places from time to time. And this is definitely the Summer of Legacy Hall for me. Most of my weddings this summer have been shot a this hall at The Springs Event Centers - Boulder Springs.

I used to get confused about the backward layout from Stonehaven, the first hall at Boulder Springs. But this summer has been one to drill the layout into me for sure. Ashley and Abel were married on a really warm day out at Legacy. They were one of the sweetest couples I've met and I really enjoyed their laid back day.

In a little bit I'll share the latest Legacy wedding with you that I'm working on now. Until then, enjoy Ashley and Abel.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment