Sunday, July 23, 2017

When the Boys are Away Part 3 {New Braunfels Boudoir Photographer}

I told you last week about my husband's and son's trip to Boy Scout camp. And about my opportunity to play in the studio. If you need a refresher check out my first blog about it here. And my second blog about it here!

So the next gorgeous model to walk through my studio was "Sarah" -- not her real name.

This session was extra special because my friend and favorite second shooter, Laura, was with me for it. Laura has her own studio and shoots boudoir as well.

I took a few behind scenes shots of her shooting (and I'm told she took a few of me demonstrating poses too but you'll never see those if I have anything to do with it).

Sarah was a fun model because she actually took classes from my dear friend, January, back when she ran Diamond Divas and shared studio space with me in the Landmark in New Braunfels.

She was in top notch physical shape and demonstrated some amazing pole moves for us. Did you know I have a pole in my studio? Well now you do!



Sarah also was fine with us going outside to the back patio. Since no guys were around to spy on us, it was pretty secluded and quiet (except for the beagles barking and the cat begging for a handout).



We also managed to play a lot with the ring light. Check out how it reflects in Sarah's gorgeous eyes.



And finally I was able to pull out my Lens Baby -- a specialized tilt shift lens -- and get a little practice with it. It can create some beautiful artistic effects.



I still have two more ladies to go. I can't wait to share those with you next!

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment