Monday, August 8, 2011

A True Love Story {New Braunfels maternity photography}

San Antonio maternity photographer, New Braunfels pregnancy photography, Austin maternity photographyI wanted to share with you a story of one of my favorite clients. Nella first called me more than two years ago when she got engaged. We met and did our fist session in San Marcos -- if you're a long time reader, you'll remember the blog I wrote about losing my diffuser in the river. It seems like ages ago. Nella was that session. I photographed her and Daniel's wedding last May (as well as their engagements) and she has since called me again and again for several portrait sessions. She loves photography, her new husband is a camera buff as well. So it's always fun to work with her and create different and unusual images that she'll cherish. The most recent session, however was my favorite. Nella is pregnant and due in just a few weeks. She's glowing and happy and I was thrilled to photograph her beautiful belly with her husband.

San Antonio maternity photographer, New Braunfels pregnancy photography, Austin maternity photographyWe met early in the morning in an ecclectic neighborhood near her home. I was in heaven with the antique store windows, the retro tattoo parlor, a strange and fascinating art tower and a cool and comfy sofa on the sidewalk in front of an abandoned building. The scene was better than any manicured park in my opinion for photos and, because it was early on a Sunday morning we had the place to ourselves.

Nella's an easy subject. She's comfortable in front of the camera, we know each others style and it's so easy and fun to spend time with her and Daniel. I can't wait to meet this new little one. She's a lucky little girl to have a mom like Nella.

San Antonio maternity photographer, New Braunfels pregnancy photography, Austin maternity photography
Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment