Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Little Mermaid Returns -- complete with evening wear and jewels {New Braunfels photographer}

New Braunfels, San Antonio, Austin and Corpus Christi glamour and fashion photographerI like to multi-task as much as possible. I utilize my cordless phone and often take complete advantage of listening to my friends spill their secrets on the phone while tackling a load of laundry. I use the time waiting for my daughter at piano to catch up on e-mails on my iPhone or read a book for my book club. I rarely sit still for very long, preferring to fill my time doing at least one or two activities simultaneously. Case in point, a lovely afternoon at the beach with my family could be coupled with a spontaneous portfolio shoot for a budding model and new friend in Corpus Christi.

Jennifer is a bridal consultant as well and our meeting was perfectly suited for a nice little networking get together. And while we're at it, let's just don some evening wear and roll around in the surf!

Jennifer was a great sport and went along with all my crazy ideas. Sand in the hair -- no problem, salt water spray on the eyelashes -- anything for the art. We had a great time on Corpus Christi Beach while the kids made a sandcastle just a few yards away.

I had a vision of a mermaid, without actually messing with a mermaid tail. I wanted the illusion of a mermaid instead and I hope I got that across in the image I'm sharing today.

I've always loved the trash the dress on the beach sessions, as those of you who've ready my blog before can attest. And my kids love the excuse for a beach day as well. I hope Jennifer was able to get all the sand out of her jewels. I'm still shaking it out of the camera bag.

Lisa On Location Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment